Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I get the smell of oil-based paint out of my house please?

Just painted all the doors in my house and the house smells badly of paint. Any ideas would be helpful thank you.How do I get the smell of oil-based paint out of my house please?
Slice several onions and place aroung the roomHow do I get the smell of oil-based paint out of my house please?
Open all the windows.





Wait a few days.





There is nothing you can do until it dries.
Open windows and use a fan. Lysol spray when you reclose your wnidows.
Just air the place out. Will take about 3 days before the smell goes.
If its hot use the AC to help the paint to dry faster and if its cold turn up the heat--same reason! Open up the windows afterwards!
pepperment oil will cover it until it dries.
I agree with char p his answer is right on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment