Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is Oil paint left in a car trunk for a year still ok to use?

I was given a beautiful wooden easel fully stocked with paint but when I moved I last year, I never took the stuff out of my trunk so would the paint still be ok after all this time?? I am only concerned because I live in Texas where we suffer from major heat waves.Is Oil paint left in a car trunk for a year still ok to use?
If you can get it out of the tubes you can use it. May have to use some thinner if has hardened a bit.





Try to save all that you can. New oil paint is very expensive.Is Oil paint left in a car trunk for a year still ok to use?
You expect it to explode or what?


If you've left it in the back of your car for one year, why use it now?
if it smells is off, personally i wouldnt use it, but if you do thin it down a little with turps.,
if you can stirr it it should be okay
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment