Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does anyone know how to get rid of oil paint stains?

I was at my art class and a little got oil paint on my white winter jacket. My teacher recommended turpentine to take it off but when she tried it, she realized that it would only make it worse. Then she tried taking it off using soap, but that didnt work either...does anyone know how to get rid of the stains?Does anyone know how to get rid of oil paint stains?
By now the stains have probably set, which means that it is unlikely you can remove them. I would take the garment to your local dry cleaner, tell them what happen and see what they recommend. One method you might try is to wait until the paint has hardened, then take a hammer and hit the dried paint a couple of time. It might break it up enough to pick it off. In reality, I don't believe you can save it.Does anyone know how to get rid of oil paint stains?
';Goof Off';, Goo Gone, Baby oil........ put on, let soak a bit... blot out... then wash





Be Blessed!
use cat litter or cleaner one of those to


I had that problem before

No comments:

Post a Comment