Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is it safe to paint my cat house with oil paints?

I'm just wondering if it's safe to paint my cardboard cat house with artist oil paints? I've shaped the house like a Chinese temple and I would really like to paint it. Where it's cardboard I'm not sure if this is safe or not?Is it safe to paint my cat house with oil paints?
if its nontoxic it should be okIs it safe to paint my cat house with oil paints?
Cats hate any paint smells, they wont come near it.


If you want to see if the cat doesn't mind the paint then bring the bottle or where ever it is in and open the top so the cat can smell it, if he crinkles his nose and closes his eyes and tries to run away then he doesn't like it and you shouldn't paint it.
no i would use an acrylic based paint suitable for children because





1 oil is heavy and it will soak up and destroy your card bored house u worker so hard on


2 it can be toxic


3 it takes weeks and weeks to dry properly


4 it leaves a bad smell
You should not paint your cat.





And it's none of my business, but ';House'; is a pretty weird name for a pet cat....





Whatever!
if you have to ,but only paint the outside,if you plan on putting a real cat inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment