Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I get oil paint out of my cats fur?

I was painting today for a project, got done, and let my painting sit outside on top of a table.


My pure cream cat jumped on it and was playing in it and such,


it's all over his paws and I'm scared that he'll die if he licks it.


Please, please help. There is a life at stake.How do I get oil paint out of my cats fur?
I think you should call your vet, because she'll know what to do :]





some people on Yahoo Answers might give you bad info, and you don't want that do you!








GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR KITTY :]How do I get oil paint out of my cats fur?
I wouldt worry too much, i painted some wooden chairs 2 yrs ago and 2 of my cats jumped on, looked a bit weird for a few week, with red and blue paint on them, but it came off eventually.


If you realy want it off him got to your petstore and ask them for anything they have, also call your vet and ask if its safe to use the product they give you(maybe your vet has something as well)


Good luck
I paint too and I have cats. I use like a dawn dish soap...they use it on animals that bin in a oil spill. You can also use shampoo. the most part is that you need to work that out with a generous amount of soap and rinse well. If it is dryed up use some salt with the soap so it will scrub out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment