Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I get oil paint off dog fur and carpet?

I was painting with black oil paint when my white shih-tzu puppy stepped in it. She tracked it onto my carpet and I can't get it off her or the floor. I tried vegetable oil for the fur but it won't come off. I tried mineral spirits for the carpet and it won't come out. Please help!How do I get oil paint off dog fur and carpet?
On the back of the tin of paint it will say specifically what to clean your painting tools with after you've finished. Your only hope is to use that. Unless the paint has started to dry you should be able to get most, if not all of it out with persistence.How do I get oil paint off dog fur and carpet?
Just paint the whole dog black.
Eeeeeep! I do not know about carpet but you can cut the dog hair.. It grows back.

No comments:

Post a Comment